Knowing that we are not alone as we embark on the painful journey of pregnancy and infant loss can be very comforting and healing. Sharing our experiences is very important. Thank you so much for sharing about your journey here at stillbirthday.
Share Your Story
To upload a file and/or photos
See what others have shared here at stillbirthday:
- Birth Stories (use the category box at the right of your screen)
- Baby Photos
- video Memorials
- photo Memorials
- News Articles
- Love Letter to My Body/Self
- Love Letter to My Man
- Love Letters to My Wife
- Love Letter to My Baby
- Still Together
- Birth & Bereavement Blog Roll
- Still Parenting: when new events occur in your life, such as a subsequent pregnancy/child, you can share that and we can link your stories together, keeping a journal of your own unique path. In gathering all of your pieces together, you’ll have a special place to keep them in our Still Parenting diary section. Please, note in the sharing field below if you are starting or adding to your Still Parenting diary.
- Check out our Connections link for all of the ways you can be a part of stillbirthday!
Find out why some stories are password protected and what the password is here.
We at stillbirthday recognize that grief is not linear and that in bereavement, we may experience many, many various feelings. Please, take your time and look around here at our many resources, from before, during or after the birth of your baby. Please, utilize our emergency crisis resources if you ever feel tempted to harm yourself or others. We also have an invitation if your experience includes being bullied, as grieving online is a unique issue that we at stillbirthday take very seriously. If you have any questions regarding submissions and/or comments that can be made at stillbirthday, please learn about your sharing rights and responsibilities.
If you’d like to share with our Facebook community as well, you’ll need to visit our Pledge to Be Me - because we do not ever reshare your experiences and hold a high level of confidentiality and honor for your experiences. If you already know you’d like to see your stillbirthday URL shared with our community, you can check that field below. You can still have your piece password protected, as well.