Use this form to share your news story or suggestion! If you have photos with your story, please email them to Heidi.firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SBD News & Newsletter
SBD News is divided in three sections:
- SBD News and SBD Giveaways - these are opportunities for stillbirthday families
- Outside Insight – these are articles driven for outside audiences and loved ones to better understand birth and bereavement.
- SBD Newsletter – this gives information to any interested stillbirthday visitor
Get involved with the SBD Newsletter:
- become an official member of our SBD News Team: investigating, researching, interviewing, collaborating and writing about bereavement and healing related subjects throughout the year
- contribute a one-time written article: ideas include poems, news/advice, or just an expression of feelings (get published!)
- ask a question or share an experience for our Fit to Heal column
- partner with stillbirthday by advertising your organization in the SBD newsletter
- partner with stillbirthday by providing an exclusive giveaway item for the SBD newsletter (see advertising)
- share a news tip
- ask that your story be featured in the newsletter
How newsletter articles are published:
- A link to your story is included in the newsletter, directing to a full stillbirthday article that is password protected with SBD and the year. For example: sbd2013. At the end of the publication period (when the next issue is published) the article is unlocked.