Here is a list of services that would benefit a bereaved family experiencing pregnancy or infant loss:
- Talk about Birth & Bereavement! Your story is valuable. Find ways of sharing your story or drawing from your experience to bring support to others.
- Visit our Becoming Support network and resources
Doula Support : SBD student doula – are you registered for our Birth & Bereavement Doula training? If you haven’t yet taken our training, but are a birth doula from another organization and want your name listed/networked at stillbirthday, you can use this following information:
- Please see How to Doula in Bereavement for a quick description, and plan to order the Pregnancy Loss Doula Handbook. You will not be listed with us until you have read and agree to the Principles of Service. Please also consider taking our Stillbirthday Birth & Bereavement Doula training!
Photography : you agree that you will make mention of, refer to and collaborate with SBD Doulas or other listed doulas for the families you serve.
Mentorship : Please see our article on the Mentorship Program, which includes how to be a Mentor. This allows for bereaved moms and dads to have a one-on-one relationship with a newly bereaved parent of the same gender.
- Becoming Support
- Love Cupboard Coordinator
- Long Term Resources (groups, organizations)
- If you have a talent at making a special craft or item for sale or donation
If you can provide these or any services, please click the link below: