Stillbirthday has a number of ways you can connect with others:
- Visit our sharing page!
- SBD Forum : on the 10th of every month you can have a video chat with members of the stillbirthday team and family!
- add to our birth & bereavement blogroll
- prayer wall
- share your baby’s name
- share your baby’s stillbirthday
- purchase a stillbirthday cake
- add to the “spoiler” list of media that contains babyloss subjects
- add to our birth & bereavement diversity resources
- club and chat
- fill it in
- SBD questions
Become a member of the stillbirthday team:
- BECOME AN SBD DOULA
- become an SBD Local Representative
- host a workshop in your area
- become a stillbirthday lactation professional
- become a mentor
- become a Love Cupboard coordinator
- become a sponsor (giveaways information as well)
- leave comments for other mothers
- submit feedback to the site creator
- enjoy giveaway opportunities
- answer surveys we hold (search “outside insight” for more)
- nominate & vote for stillbirthday
Help your community:
Tell your doctor about our birth professional training!
We have a printable resource you can take with you, at the training registration page.
- participate in news/events/training (submit, add to, join)
- be a part of our Debris Day
- list your services for anything that support families enduring pregnancy loss
- spread the word about stillbirthday (online letters and “buttons”)
- recieve stillbirthday business cards
- invite Heidi to speak at your next engagement including presenting a special workshop!
- invite Heidi to teach a maidenhood class (2-10 students)