The following resources can provide support after the birth of your miscarried or stillborn baby, or if your baby died shortly after birth (called neonatal death):
- Find doulas for your postpartum care (including Stillbirthday Bereavement Doulas)
- Our Birth Plans have immediate postpartum support, including lactation professionals, facing lactation decisions and more
- Our General Postpartum Health will get you to these resources faster
Farewell Celebrations (resources, laws, and information for ways to say goodbye, keepsakes, jewelry and more)
- Rate Your Doula
- Get information on Ending Fertility in Loss, Multiple Losses, and Trying to Conceive
- Join our Mentorship Program (as a mentor or mentee)
- Rate Your Mentor
- Emotional/Spiritual Support (including for the dad & surviving/subsequent children)
- Crisis Lines, Books, Websites (some by country)
- Long Term Resources including support groups (by city, state, and country)
- Information for Friends/Family
- Let your providers know that stillbirthday has resources for them (there are printable resources for you to present to them through our Connections tab, in our Local Representative section)
Get involved and visit our additional resources, including our Connections, Sharing Your Story, Stillbirthday Cakes, and more.
Read stories from others (and share yours) – just visit the right sidebar, and see them labeled by week and by additional circumstances.