Prayer Team

Print Friendly

We have several amazing individuals on our prayer team, praying daily over the needs of the stillbirthday community.  If you have a prayer need, you can send your email to praying@stillbirthday.com or use the comment form below (it will be published unless you ask it not to be) and we will pray for your need.  You might also use our Whisper Nest to share your need.

• Annamarie L., Prayer Team Leader

Share Your Story Share Your Story Become a Doula before during after

Comments

1. My son, Logan Graham Sutphin, was stillborn to us last Saturday (September 8). I know he is in heaven, the only place better than being here with me and his dad and brother and sister. I just don’t understand and I am devastated…please pray for me and my husband and our family.

2. Diana Barrows says:

Hello,

I would love your prayers on our behalf. My husband & I just lost 2 angel babies to miscarriage in 2012. The last was on June 6, 2012.

We are trying to conceive and I am very scared of losing another baby.

Sincerely,
    Diana

• Heidi Faith says:

Diana, yes, we will lift you and your husband in prayer. I am so very sorry for your two losses. May you and your husband find continued healing…

3. Annamarie says:

Praying

4. Diana,

I will certainly hold you in prayer. May God be with you and comfort you and give you courage and all that you need.

5. Praying for you.

6. Carissa Hunter says:

Hello, me and my husband Michael just got married in october 2012 then we lost our first child our baby boy name Malachi on December 19 2012. Definitely thought I was in a dream, and still wake up and feel that way at times, but it has already started to affect our relationship (fighting, blaming each other, wanted to give up, feeling hopeless) Please pray that God restores our hearts and strong faith we have for him and for ourselves and this marriage, what we went through all I want is to bring us closer but not apart. Thank you all

7. Hi,

One year ago today I had a miscarriage. I was 8 weeks along. So, not very far. But today in Church it hit me like it was happening again. And I dont know how to deal with it. I dont know how i am supposed to feel. I just ask that you all pray for me to find peace..

Laura

8. Terrah tillman says:

Hello, we lost our full term baby girl due to a cord issue May 7th 2013. We need prayers. We are so incredibly devastated and looking for some hope. Thank you, Terrah

9. Please pray for Tiffany and Cole as they plan to meet their daughter for the first time and say good bye to her today. She was full term and they have no explanation for her passing.

10. I need prayers as I am currently going through my miscarriage. I was 7 weeks and this was my first pregnancy. I’m not sure how to deal with this.

• Terrah tillman says:

I’m so sorry for your loss! I’m praying for you!

• Hello, Breana~

Such an unspeakably hard time, to say goodbye to a baby growing inside of you…my heart is hurting for you, Mama.

I will be holding you in my heart and in my prayers, for comfort and peace. May you feel wrapped in God’s love and be filled with His peace as you mourn. Don’t impose a timeline onto your sadness, and be patient with yourself <3

With love,
      Jenny~ a mama who has been there…

11. Pls pray for my husband and I. We lost our angel Danica Faith Tom yesterday at 3.15pm from premature rapture of amniotic manebrane, she was 22weeks gestation. When the doctor scanned her yesterday at 11am her lil heart was still beating but there was no water surrounding her at all. I was later induced. Where i come from Papua New Guinea we do not have the facilities or machines to save a baby that young even though we were one of the best private obstrician specialist hospitals. We are devastated and still trying to come to terms with what happened. Before that the pregnancy was trouble free. I do blame myself for not taking care of myself as well as i should. Shouldve taken those iron pills daily, n ate properly. I have a 1 year old so most times her needs came before mine. My husband should’ve been at home more helping me out take care of our 1 year old so i wouldn’t strain myself too much. I should have done this and that there are so many thoughts going through my head. I just need prayer and support right now. So lost!