Support Prior to, During & After Birth in Any Trimester
Mothers can experience lactation after birth in the second half of pregnancy. The smallest amount of breastmilk can create a special keepsake pendant. Or, with support, you might pump and share your breastmilk with your local milk bank. With awareness and planning, you can share your breastmilk directly with a local family who may be in need of your breastmilk.
Please visit our post loss lactation support resources.
You are invited to add your listing to the map to connect with others close to you, or, you can start a discussion in the SBD Forum for support that isn’t location specific, or you can even join our Lactation after Loss facebook group.
Recently Offered Validation & Encouragement
- Lorna klotz on Infant Shrouds
- Remembrance booties La Mare’maille pour les familles touchées par la perte d’un bébé in utero | La Mare'maille - Le blog on Remembrance Booties
- Why We Need to Talk about Miscarriage & Infant Loss - WiseMommies on Types of Loss
- Remembrance booties pour les familles touchées par la perte d’un bébé in utero | La Mare'maille - Le blog on Remembrance Booties
- glenda and brian on 18 Week Gestational Baby