Mothers can experience lactation after birth in the second half of pregnancy. The smallest amount of breastmilk can create a special keepsake pendant. Or, with support, you might pump and share your breastmilk with your local milk bank. With awareness and planning, you can share your breastmilk directly with a local family who may be in need of your breastmilk.
Please visit our post loss lactation support resources.
You are invited to add your listing to the map to connect with others close to you, or, you can start a discussion in the SBD Forum for support that isn’t location specific.
Recently Offered Validation & Encouragement
- Capture the Flag | Still Birth Day Mega Network on Capture the Flag
- Prematurity & The Life of a Baby Born at 25 Weeks | Still Birth Day Mega Network on Find Birth Professionals/Volunteers
- Doula Training | Still Birth Day Mega Network on SBD Doula Registration
- M0M Coaching | Still Birth Day Mega Network on Stillbirthday Palliative Birth Center
- Legacy Swaddle Collection | Still Birth Day Mega Network on Nicolle Austin, SBD