Immediate Birth Preparation Resources
Mothers can experience lactation after birth in the second half of pregnancy. The smallest amount of breastmilk can create a special keepsake pendant. Or, with support, you might pump and share your breastmilk with your local milk bank. With awareness and planning, you can share your breastmilk directly with a local family who may be in need of your breastmilk.
Please visit our post loss lactation support resources.
You are invited to add your listing to the map to connect with others close to you, or, you can start a discussion in the SBD Forum for support that isn’t location specific, or you can even join our Lactation after Loss facebook group.
Recently Offered Validation & Encouragement
- Stillbirthday Doula Training Review - All That is Seen and UnseenAll That is Seen and Unseen on SBD Doula Registration
- Lisa on We Want to see You, Grayson
- Legacy Swaddle Collection | Still Birth Day Global Network on Nicolle Austin, SBD
- Jessica on Misconceptions of Miscarriage
- Meg Menard RN on Immediate Decisions Book Giveaway